Join us before Mass during October as we pray the Rosary
Saturday - 4 PM
Sunday - 10AM
Thursday - Rosary 7:40AM and Mass 8AM
Friday - Rosary 7:40AM and Mass 8AM
KC Spaghetti Dinner
March 29, 2020 - March 19, 2021 (click here for Prayer To St Joseph)
For those who receive Living with Christ, the November issues are available in the gather space.
Sunday Mass Opportunities:
- NOTICE: Starting Sunday September 6th, Bishop Ricken will again celebrate Sunday Mass on broadcast television throughout the Diocese of Green Bay. It will begin at 10:30am on WFRV Local 5 and be one hour in length and originate from St Francis Xavier Cathedral. Each following Sunday, the Mass will be broadcast at 10 am.
- Sunday Mass is also available diocesan-wide via broadcast television on ABC affiliate WBAY at 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning, and on CW14 at 8:00 am.
- Sundays on EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., and 11 p.m.
- Radio Mass is available on Relevant Radio, 1050 AM at 9 a.m.
Daily Mass opportunities:
- Livestreamed Monday through Friday from the campus of Relevant Radio here in Green Bay. You can access the Mass at the Relevant Radio app, or at this link https://relevantradio.com/faith/daily-mass-video/.
- EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., and 11 p.m.
Other Prayer Opportunities:
- EWTN also televises the Rosary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross.
NOTICE: The Diocese of Green Bay has re-instated the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass until further notice, effective October 5, 2020. Masses will continue at St. Joseph’s on weekdays and weekends as usual for those who are able to attend and willing to follow the proper health protocols. Masses are Thursdays and Fridays at 8am, Saturdays at 4pm, and Sundays at 10am. We plan to continue livestreaming Saturday’s 4pm Mass.
For those not able to receive the Eucharist, you can make a Spiritual Communion by praying the following:
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace you as if you were already there and unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from you. Amen.
Face masks are required for Mass attendees starting August 1.
Governor Evers released several Executive Orders on July 30: one declaring a Public Health Emergency and another issuing an Emergency Order that requires individuals to wear face coverings when indoors, but not in a private residence, starting August 1 through September 28.
There is now a new executive order which extends the requirement to November 21, 2020.
For more information, click the following for the press release https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/WIGOV/2020/09/22/file_attachments/1552176/EmO01-SeptFaceCoverings.pdf
Secure Online Giving
Come visit us for one of our mass celebrations or just stop in the Parish Office to speak to Father David Ruby or one of our cheerful staff members.
Give us a call at (920) 869-2244 or send an email to Brenda Rybicki-Smith at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!