- You should have your tickets by now.
- Sell tickets the month of December.
- All unsold tickets should be returned by Dec. 15th.
- All stubs and money should be returned by December 22.
- Raffle begins Jan. 3 and ends February 28th.
- Total cash payout is $5000.00 with 41 chances to win!!
- We’re designating a special section in church for those who want to wear a mask and socially distance. Whatever area that is chosen is going to ruffle some feathers for the regulars who sit in that section or pew. In Christian charity and out of care for our fellow worshippers, we ask for your cooperation as we continue to deal with this new reality that we’re living in (that none of us like) and make accommodations if we are able to do so. This new world we’re living in is giving us many opportunities to grow in the virtues of compassion, patience, and respect for one another.
- We also want to make you aware that hand sanitizer is available as you enter the worship area/sanctuary.
- There isn’t a lot of distance between the main entrance to the church building and the worship area/sanctuary. It’s great that many of us share greetings, pleasantries, and a laugh or two before entering the main worship area/sanctuary, but sometimes it gets a little loud. We want our worship area/sanctuary to be a place for quiet reflection, prayer, and reverence. With that in mind, we plan to keep the doors closed between the gathering area and the worship area/sanctuary until Mass begins.
This Week's Announcements
- Saturday, December 4th at 9:00 am will be our Reconciliation Retreat, for students in the 2nd grade.
- You should have your Calendar Raffle tickets. Click here for details.
- Tuesday, December 7th at 11:30 am, will be our Widow/Widowers Luncheon at the Village Grille on Hoffman Road in Green Bay. This is open to all Widow and widowers within Immaculate Conception and St. Joseph parishes.
- Wednesday, December 8th at 6:15 pm, will be Mass for the Immaculate
Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Next weekend, December 11th and 12th is the Bake Sale with Chili to Go. Click here for details.
- Next weekend, December 11th and 12th is the Retirement Collection. Envelopes will be in the back of church. Please be generous when giving.
Saturday - 4 PM
Sunday - 10AM
Thursday - 8am
Friday - 8am
Rosary is at 7:40 am
The December issues of Living With Christ are available for pick up in the narthex.
Dec 20, 2020 - Dec 20, 2021 (click here for Prayer To St Joseph)
In a new Apostolic Letter entitled Patris corde (“With a Father’s Heart”), Pope Francis describes Saint Joseph as a beloved father, a tender and loving father, an obedient father, an accepting father; a father who is creatively courageous, a working father, a father in the shadows.
The Letter marks the 150th anniversary of Blessed Pope Pius IX’s declaration of St Joseph as Patron of the Universal Church. To celebrate the anniversary, Pope Francis has proclaimed a special “Year of St Joseph,” beginning on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception 2020 and extending to the same feast in 2021.
The Holy Father wrote Patris corde against the backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic, which, he says, has helped us see more clearly the importance of “ordinary” people who, though far from the limelight, exercise patience and offer hope every day. In this, they resemble Saint Joseph, “the man who goes unnoticed, a daily, discreet and hidden presence,” who nonetheless played “an incomparable role in the history of salvation.”
Above information from the Vatican News.
Secure Online Giving
Come visit us for one of our mass celebrations or just stop in the Parish Office to speak to Deacon Everett Doxtator or one of our cheerful staff members.
Give us a call at (920) 869-2244 or send an email to Brenda Rybicki-Smith at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!