There will be a Mass on Saturday, August 15, at 10am to celebrate The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Face masks are required for Mass attendees starting August 1.
Governor Evers released several Executive Orders on July 30: one declaring a Public Health Emergency and another issuing an Emergency Order that requires individuals to wear face coverings when indoors, but not in a private residence, starting August 1 through September 28.
For more information, click the following for the press release https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/WIGOV/bulletins/2980ec0.
Even though public Masses have resumed, keep in mind that no one is required to attend Mass or receive Communion at this time.
For those not able to receive the Eucharist, you can make a Spiritual Communion by praying the following:
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace you as if you were already there and unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from you. Amen.
Sunday Mass Opportunities:
- Sunday Mass is also available diocesan-wide via broadcast television on ABC affiliate WBAY at 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning, and on CW14 at 8:00 am.
- Sundays on EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., and 11 p.m.
- Radio Mass is available on Relevant Radio, 1050 AM at 9 a.m.
Daily Mass opportunities:
- Livestreamed Monday through Friday from the campus of Relevant Radio here in Green Bay. You can access the Mass at the Relevant Radio app, or at this link https://relevantradio.com/faith/daily-mass-video/.
- EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., and 11 p.m.
Other Prayer Opportunities:
- EWTN also televises the Rosary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross.
An election for the position of Trustee Treasurer is completed. Mark LeMere has been elected to this position. Congratulations Mark!
- Join us SATURDAY at 4 p.m. August 16th for the Weekend Mass livestreamed on YouTube. Click here to get to the YouTube channel. To see the permission to have music on YouTube click here.
- A letter was recently mailed to all parishioners along with a survey and other documents. If you are a parishioner but haven’t received a letter, let us know. There is still time to fill out the survey. It's only 6 questions. Please complete and return it to the parish office. We want to know what you think. Thank you.
- Deacon Randy Jaeckels will be with us at Masses on August 15 and 16 to talk about the Dominican Missions.
Saturday - 4 PM
Sunday - 10AM
Thursday - Rosary 7:40AM and Mass 8AM
Friday - Rosary 7:40AM and Mass 8AM
March 29, 2020 - March 19, 2021 (click here for Prayer To St Joseph)
Secure Online Giving
Come visit us for one of our mass celebrations or just stop in the Parish Office to speak to Father David Ruby or one of our cheerful staff members.
Give us a call at (920) 869-2244 or send an email to Brenda Rybicki-Smith at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!