These two Lent Booklets are available in the narthex. Please feel free to take them.
This Week's Announcements
- If there is anyone interested in joining the book study, A Glimpse Of Heaven On Earth, please sign up in the narthex. For more information, click here.
- Stations Of The Cross will be Fridays at 8:30am and Saturdays at 3:30pm.
- You should have received your mailing for the Bishop's Appeal. Please mail your response to the Catholic Foundation. Do NOT bring them to church.
- On Tuesday March 5th at 11:30am the Widow/Widowers luncheon will be at the Cafe Con Crema off Packerland Drive.
- On Thursday March 7th there will be Holy Hour with Benediction after the 8am Mass.
- We will collect for the Worlds Poor starting next weekend, please be generous when giving. Envelopes are located in the back of church.
- If you are interested in giving to help decorate the church for Easter, please contact the parish office or take an envelope from the back of church.
- The website for the "The Compass" replacement is live. You can now read "On Mission" online. Click here to go to "On Mission"
- SCRIP: Sales and pick up of orders are available before both weekend Masses. NOTE: NO SCRIP February 24th / 25th weekend. Please plan ahead.
Deacon Dave - A Glimpse Of Heaven - Feb 2024
March For Life - Washington DC - Jan 2024
Saturday - 4 PM
Sunday - 10AM
Thursday - 8am
Friday - 8am
Rosary is at 7:35 am Thursday and Friday
Confession is at 7:30 am Thursday and Friday
Secure Online Giving
Come visit us for one of our mass celebrations or just stop in the Parish Office to speak to Fr Paul Paider or one of our cheerful staff members.
Give us a call at (920) 869-2244 or send an email to Brenda Rybicki-Smith at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!